Experienced receptionists can offer you comprehensive, first-class services and will be happy to arrange transfers, secretarial services, daytrips or excursions, childcare services, tickets and much more, according to your needs.
The hotel exchange office is available at reception, 24 hours a day.
Parkhotel Praha offers its clients a hotel car park with space for 40 passenger cars and 6 buses. One space is reserved for persons with a disability.
10 minutes free of charge
1 hour 40 CZK
24 hours 500 CZK
45 minutes free of charge
1hour 60 CZK
24 hours 800 CZK
Laundry and Dry-Cleaning
There is a hotel hair salon available for ladies, gentlemen and even children.
Hours of operation:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8am - 4pm
Tuesday, Thursday: 12 noon - 8pm
Or by appointment
Tips for a daytrip
- Sightseeing trip round Prague - 1-3 hours, Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square, panorama
- Sightseeing trip by boat - afternoon with a drink, lunch or dinner, programme, music and dancing.
- Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad) - the best known and the most visited spa in the Czech Republic, with lunch
- Konopiště and Karlštejn - the best known chateau and castle - from the 14th century - in the Czech Republic
- Český Krumlov - UNESCO - medieval town from the 13th century in Southern Bohemia, with lunch
- Terezin - Memorial of World War II and the holocaust
- Folklore evening - folklore performance in national costumes with dinner, music and dancing