PARKHOTEL PRAHA s.r.o
Veletržní 20, Praha 7, 170 00
Tel:+420 605 213 420
pondělí - pátek 8:00 - 16:30
Sales & Marketing
Congress & conference
Food & Beverage
LOCATION, INFORMATION, TIPS
How to get here
From the Ruzyně International Airport:
- Distance: 15 km
- Time of car journey: 25 minutes
- A hotel taxi will pick you up at the airport, if you order this service
- Bus AE: Ruzyně Airport/Terminal Sever 1 - Nádraží Holešovice
operates daily, every 30 minutes from 4:45 to 21:00
- From Nádraží Holešovice by tram no. 12, 14, 17, 24 to "Veletrzni palac" stop
- Tram no. 12, 14, 17, 24 - "Veletrzni palac" stop
By metro and tram
- line C, Vltavská station and tram no.14 to "Veletrzni palac" stop
- line B, Masarykovo Nádraží station and tram no.24 to "Veletrzni palac" stop
- line A, Staroměstská station and tram no.17 to "Veletrzni palac" stop
- line A, Malostranská station and tram no.12 to "Veletrzni palac" stop
From the south - D1 Motorway from Brno
Heading toward the centre, beyond the Hilton (on the right) across the bridge over the Vltava River continue straight; at the second traffic light turn left onto Veletržní street and continue straight to the hotel.
From the west - D5 Motorway from Plzeň
Heading toward Motol hospital, go up the hill alongside the hospital (on the right); at the traffic light on the top of the hill continue straight (for approximately 8km) to the centre through Letna - football stadium Axa Arena (on the left); at the second traffic light, go down the hill on Veletržní street until you reach the hotel.
From the east - D11 Motorway from Hradec Králové
In the direction toward "Ostatní Transit", continue on E65 Motorway in the direction of the centre - exit Centrum - Pankrác and continue as in "From the south - D1 Motorway from Brno"
From North - D8 Motorway from Teplice
Continue until you reach the Vltava River, cross the bridge; at the first traffic light, turn right; at the next traffic light, turn left; then continue along the tram line until you reach the hotel.
It is possible to book a hotel taxi at any point of reference and follow it to the hotel.
- National Gallery
- Prague Zoo
- Prague Botanical Garden, Křižíkova Fountain, Mořský svět [sea world], Letňany Exhibition and Trade Fair Grounds, Letenské Sady and Stromovka Park. The hotel is right next to Veletržní palace on one side and the Exhibition Grounds and Stromovka Park on the other.